Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Freed Heating & Air Conditioning technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These regular services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Moline are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or repairs in the middle of the season. Our experts can find signals and reveal issues for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its top performance, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be running accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our professionals at Freed Heating & Air Conditioning in Moline offer quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 309-323-9584.