At Freed Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Moline is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily share with you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Freed Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 309-323-9584. We’re happy to help!