There’s no getting around the changing weather in Moline, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees could help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Freed Heating & Air Conditioning expert drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures go down in Moline. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the team at Freed Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 309-323-9584 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.